Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Malou's Birthday


My kumare and dear friend Malou will be celebrating her birthday on the 18th of May. I am planning to give her a mini scrap book. So last week, I've checked my pictures repository to pick some of her nice pictures and did some editting on them. Yesterday, I brought the pictures to my favorite photo- printing shop for printing. The pictures will be delivered tomorrow with my daughter's Watch Me Grow. I am a little bit excited and I can't wait to see the print out and arrange them on the scrap book I bought last last week.
I've uploaded some of the finish product of the pictures I've editted to share it with you. Again, the raw materials are not my own. Most of them are from Shabby Princess site.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

My Scrap Book Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez